Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Filters factory
Adopt 304, 304L, 316, 316L stainless steel piercing mesh, stainless steel woven mesh, and stainless steel welded mesh as raw materials, In the stamping machinery through the die stamping sheet, by different mesh of metal mesh and support network combined and made by the edge technology. Mainly used for precision filtration in petrochemical industry.
Definition: Using 304, 304L, 316, 316L stainless steel piercing mesh, stainless steel woven wire mesh and stainless steel welded wire mesh as raw materials, In the stamping machinery through the die stamping sheet, by different mesh of metal mesh and support network combined and made by the edge technology.
According to the material points: stainless steel filter mesh, punching mesh filter, etc.
According to the processing technology points: edge filter, spot welding filter, etc.
According to the shape to divide: circular filter, rectangular filter, oval filter, ring filter, etc.
According to the thickness to points: single-layer mesh, double-layer filter mesh, three-layer filter, multi-layer filter and so on.
1. Acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, wear resistance.
2. Good filtration performance, 2-200um filter particle size can play uniform surface filtration performance.
3. Corrosion resistance, Heat resistance and Pressure resistance to heating, Wear resistance.
4. Pore uniform, accurate filtering precision.
5. Large flow rate per unit area;
6. Suitable for low and high temperature environments.
7. Dimensions standard, high filtering precision, easy to use.
8. after cleaning can be reused, free of replacement.
Used for screening and filtering in acid and alkali environment. Used as mud screen in petroleum industry, screen screen in chemical fiber industry, pickling screen in electroplating industry. And distillation, absorption, evaporation, filtration and other processes in petroleum, chemical, light industry, medicine, metallurgy, machinery, shipbuilding, automobile and tractor industries, Eliminates droplets and droplets entrained in steam or gas, and is used as an air cleaner on motor vehicles and tractors. Stainless steel filter is mainly used in rubber, plastic industry, grain and oil screening.
Note: Mesh is the distance from wire to wire. Special mesh, length and width can be customized.Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Filters factory