Paper cups market are disposable cups made out of paper and are largely used all over the world to serve food and beverages such as coffee, tea, soft drinks, etc. Paper cups are lined or coated with wax or plastic to prevent the cup from any leakage or becoming sloppy. Commercially, paper cups are coated with polyethylene to increase its performance and durability by making it liquid proof. Major types of paper cups include hot and cold. Cold cups have a waxy coating on both the sides to stop the paper from becoming wet due to absorption of liquid. On the other side, hot cups are designed specifically to resist the heat and are coated only on one side. Increasing awareness regarding transfer of diseases and germs while sharing the same containers or mugs is motivating people to go for paper cups which is major factor propelling growth of the global paper cups market. In addition, suitability and eco- friendly nature of paper cups due to their higher biodegradability as compared to foam or plastic cups is another factor driving growth of the global paper cups market over the forecast period.
The market in North America is expected to account for major revenue share in global paper cups market, followed by markets in another region. Presence of well-established paper cups industries in the countries in the region, coupled with rapidly growing fast food restaurant chains are major factors expected to support growth of the North America market over the forecast period. Asia Pacific paper cups market accounted for second-highest market share in the global market followed by Europe.
• In 2020, the BrandBase company created world’s first plastic free disposable cup which gets biodegradable in just 12 weeks.
• In 2021, Graphic Packaging Holding Company gets merged with International Paper Company in order to develop environmentally friendly cups.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The Global Paper Cups Market accounted for US$ 7.76 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 9.57 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 2.1%. The Global Paper Cups Market is segmented by Cup Type, Wall Type, Application and Region.
• By cup type, the Global Paper Cups Market is segmented into cold paper cups and hot paper cups.
• By wall type, the Global Paper Cups Market is classified into single wall paper cups and double wall paper cups
• By application, the Global Paper Cups Market is classified into food, dairy, beverages, and ice-cream.
• By region, North America is expected to account for major revenue share in Global Paper Cups Market, followed by other regions.
The key players operating in the Global Paper Cups Market includes Georgia-Pacific LLC, The International Paper Company, Huhtamaki Oyj, Pactiv LLC, Dart Container Corporation, D&W Fine Pack LLC, Hotpack Group, Letica Corporation, Genpak, LLC, and Vegware Ltd.
Other Topics: https://androidfun.fr/marche-des-revetements-ceramiques-haute-performance-chaine-dapprovisionnement-revenus-et-analyse-regionale-jusquen-2029/